Sunday, 2 July 2017

我想要去看电影可是我没有钱

今天早上,我想要去看电影,就问妈妈要不要去看🎦。妈妈说:“孩子,我没有钱去买ticket去看电影,我要赚钱养家,照顾孩子。你认为吃饭还是电影重要?”我说:“吃饭重要。”


下午吃午餐时,我一边吃着一边心想:“有很多人去过电影,我没有去看新的电影过,好可怜啊!”😟


到了工厂时,我看见妈妈在辛苦的做工时,不尽留下了眼泪,表示可怜母亲,我不要求父母买东西给我了。

我觉得父母赚钱不容易,我决定不去看电影,而呆在家里看书,我很开


This morning, I want to go for a 🎦 and asked my mother. My mother said: "I do not have the money to buy tickets for the movie, the money I and Dad earn is to support our family, take care of children. Do you think food or film is important?" I said: "Food important."


During lunch time while I'm eating, I saw and think: "There are a lot of people went to the movie, and I did not see the new movie, So Poor AH!" 😟


One day I visited my mother working place and I saw her working very hard and no time to eat, I feel so sad 😟, what a poor mother. From that day onward, I do not ask my parents to buy anything for me.

I think parents earning money is not easy, I decided not to go to the movie, and I'm very happy stay at home reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment