Monday, 3 July 2017

爸爸别怕,有我在

今天,妈妈告诉我,我是一个很勇敢的孩子。

妈妈的话,让我不再是一个胆小鬼。

每次爸爸回家后,他都会帮忙做家务。当爸爸看见壁虎时,他逃跑了。我把壁虎打倒。

晚上,爸爸看😭的电影时,他都会留下😢。我去把电视关掉,以免爸爸哭红了脸。

早上,爸爸想要去工厂时,他不知道工厂在哪里,我帮他☞引方向,作为爸爸的小帮手。

总有一天,爸爸变得很勇敢,因为有我在。



Today, my mother told me that I was a very brave child.

Mom's words, let me no longer be a coward.

Every time, when my father goes home, he will help to do housework. When he saw gecko he ran away. I will help to chase the gecko away.

At night, when my father watch sad 🎥 on TV, he will 😭, I will turn off the tv so that my father won't be crying anymore.

In the morning, when my father wanted to go to the factory, he forgot the way, I will guide him the way and be his little helper.

One day my father can become very brave, because I'm there for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment